Here are 5 log ideas for your bullet journal!
- Abundance Log. Whenever I earn money, I write down when I received it as well as how much to show appreciation. Sometimes it’s easy to forget what we have. Counting your blessings instead of your problems makes sense when you write it all out for yourself.
- Gratitude Log. If I’m feeling low, I commit to writing 3 things I’m thankful for right when I wake up and before I go to bed. This helps me start my day off on a high note and it keeps my mind in the right place. Also, falling asleep with what I’m grateful for in mind has helped with my anxiety and insomnia.
- Synchronicity Log. Ever since I learned about the law of attraction and synchronicity, I’ve been seeing angel numbers. Repeating numbers like 111, 222, 555, etc. are all considered angel numbers. When I see these numbers on the clock or when I’m out, I make a note of it later in my journal. I also jot down the meaning behind each number sequence.
- Habit Log. When I want to instill better habits, I make a list of them and take it one week at a time. I’ll write M T W T F S or S next to each one that I check off for the day. It’s so satisfying to see the entire week filled in and it motivates me to be consistent. Eventually, once the habit is successfully integrated I no longer need to keep it on my list.
- Dream Log. I tend to have strange dreams depending on where we are in the moon cycle. I write down the gist of what happened and google it later. I like keeping track of my dreams to see if there’s a pattern or if anything ends up happening at a later date. I don’t have unrealistic dreams; they’re usually boring and things that could happen in real life, which is what scares me more to be honest.